Here you will find direct links to resources on our site related specifically to energy efficiency in Utah.
Legislation and Policy
(The following publications are Utah-specific. For more information relevant to all southwestern states, please see our complete list of all SWEEP Publications.)
- Commercial PACE in Utah
March 2015 - A 60-minute SWEEP Webinar, with presenters: Teresa Pinkal, Utah Office of Energy Development; Meghan Dutton, Utah Clean Energy; Cody Deeter, Lewis, Young, Robertson, and Burningham, Inc; and Eleni Pelican, Weatherization and Intergovernmental Program, EERE, Department of Energy
- Policies to Promote Electric Vehicles in the Southwest: A State Government Report Card (2014 edition)
April 2014 - A 2014 update includes significant legislation adopted in Colorado and Utah in 2013 and 2014. Those states now lead the region in EV policies.
- The Potential for Electric Vehicles to Reduce Emissions and Improve Air Quality on the Wasatch Front
August 2013 - This report shows that in the Wasatch Front region of Utah, electric vehicles significantly reduce air pollution compared to gas-fueled cars.
- Comments Submitted to Utah Public Service Commission
July 2013 - The PSC is required to investigate and report to the legislature under S.B. 275 options for cleaner urban air through enhanced use of alternative fuel vehicles. SWEEP and Utah Clean Energy submitted analysis and comments.
- Building the Clean Energy Economy A Study on Jobs and Economic Development of Clean Energy in Utah
- Utah Energy Efficiency Strategy
Links to Other Important Resources